Location: Various locations throughout Sweden
Duration: Seasonal (typically April through October)
- We are currently seeking reliable and hardworking individuals to join our team.
- You will be responsible for a range of duties related to the cultivation, maintenance, and harvesting of crops.
- Planting, watering, and maintaining crops
- Harvesting and sorting crops, and preparing them for shipment
- Operating agricultural equipment such as tractors and harvesters
- Performing general maintenance tasks on equipment and tools
- Ensuring that work is completed in a safe and efficient manner
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations and company policies
- Prior experience working in agriculture or a related field preferred but not required
- Physically fit and able to perform manual labor for extended periods of time
- Ability to work well in a team environment and follow instructions
- Willingness to work flexible hours and overtime as required
We offer competitive wages and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, we want to hear from you!